Full-time position - Responsible for providing forest management services in South Central Tennessee on approximately 160,000 acres of TIMO client lands as well as small, private forest landowners. Minimum of 45 hours per week required, vehicle provided, out of town and overnight work may be required (expenses paid).
Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
TIMOClients- All aspects of field work, office work,analysis, and reporting tolandowner/client.
- * Assists in managing allaspects of logging operations includingharvestsetup, harvestinspections,and merchandising trees into various forest products.
- * Assistsinplanning, negotiations, administration,and inspection of other forestry related activities such as road construction and maintenance, timber marking, boundary establishment, and other land management projects as assigned.
- * Assists in development and administering budgets.
- * Monitors BMP and EMS Compliance to ensure 3rd Party SFI Certification.
- * Uses Geographic Information System(GIS) to assist in managing TIMO lands.
- * Participates in forest inventory projects individually or with a team.
Non-Industrial PrivateForestlandOwners- All aspects of field work, office work, analysis, and reporting to landowner/client.
- * Generate new business (meet with potential clients, explain our business, etc.)