Summary: A professional real estate agent/broker to act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of acreage properties. You will market real estate on behalf of clients and provide guidance to buyers/sellers to facilitate the purchase/selling process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide guidance and assist sellers/buyers in marketing/purchasing property for the correct price under the best terms
* Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
* Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing.
* Perform comparative market analysis/broker price opinion to estimate properties’ anticipated selling price
* Display and market acreage property to possible buyers
* Prepare necessary paperwork (listing agreements, contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
* Maintain real estate files in a manner that is compliant with State regulations and internal company policies.
* Maintain and update listings of available properties. Maintain in a way that meets internal company requirements.
* Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and other external stakeholders to facilitate successful transactions.
* Develop networks and cooperate with external agents and brokers, attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors
* Promote sales through advertisements in multiple mediums.
* Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets assigned and best practices