American Forest Management, Inc. (AFM) is one of the largest forest consulting and real estate brokerage firms in the United States. AFM currently manages over 4.7 million acres of privately owned timberland and has sold over $1 billion in real estate in 1,384 transactions since 2005. With 270 employees operating from 47 offices located in 16 states, AFM’s team of professionals is focused on meeting client needs by providing a complete range of forestry services. Our small regionally dispersed offices allow us to provide individualized services, and our large overall size allows us to coordinate teams of foresters and technical specialists for large, complex jobs.
Full-time position -This position is responsible for marketing all Client forest products. Minimum of 45 hours per week required, vehicle provided, out of town and overnight work will be occasionally required (expenses paid).
Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Oversight of the sale of all forest products.
* Creation of all Sales Agreements (SAG) and amendments.
* Build long-term relationships with key customers.
* Oversight of any Client logyards.
* Updating and implementing Client Marketing plans.
* Communicate quality issues to foresters and/or loggers.
* Responsible for coordinating check scaling at sawmills.
* Assist in development and administering budgets for both Clients and AFM.
* Responsible for 2 direct reports that will assist in accomplishing above responsibilities.
* Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
Proficient with MS Word and Excel software.
Ability to use GPS and hand held data recorders.
Ability to use ATV’s and Snowmobiles.