AFM’s team of professionals is focused on meeting client needs by
providing a complete range of forestry services including land and
wildlife management, land sale and acquisition services, forest
inventory and design, growth and yield modeling, cash flow
projections, environmental services, appraisal, forest resource data
management and harvest scheduling.
Summary: A professional, independent,
real estate sales associate or broker to act as an intermediary
between sellers and buyers of acreage properties. You will market real
estate on behalf of clients and provide guidance to buyers/sellers to
facilitate the purchase/selling process under the supervision of the
Broker in Charge. You will regularly engage with the public at large
to procure listing and market listed properties. Coverage area will
include Virginia (and adjoining states, if licensed).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides guidance and assist sellers/buyers in
marketing/purchasing timberland and agricultural property for the
correct price under the best terms.
- Determines clients’ needs and financials abilities in order to
propose solutions that suit them.
- Intermediate for processes negotiation.
- Consult on market conditions, pricing, lending practices, land use
regulations and other related matters.
- Performs comparative market analysis/broker price opinion.
- Displays and markets acreage property to potential buyers.
- Routinely prospects for new listings.
- Prepares necessary paperwork (listing agreements, contracts,
leases, deeds, closing statements etc.).
- Maintains real estate files in a manner that is compliant with
State regulations and internal company policies.
- Maintains and updates listings of available properties per
internal company guidelines.
- Cooperates with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and other
external stakeholders to facilitate successful transactions.
- Develops networks with external brokers, attorneys, mortgage
lenders, contractors, and other industry stakeholders.
- Demonstrates continued high-level sales success through methodical
implementation of effective marketing in multiple mediums.
- Remains knowledgeable about real estate markets assigned and best practices.