American Forest Management, Inc. (AFM) is the largest
forest consulting and real estate brokerage firm in the United States.
AFM currently manages over 6 million acres of privately owned
timberland and has sold over $2 billion in real estate transactions.
With 273 employees operating from 49 offices located in 16 states,
AFM’s team of professionals is focused on meeting client needs by
providing a complete range of forestry services. Our small regionally
dispersed offices allow us to provide individualized services, and our
large overall size allows us to coordinate teams of foresters and
technical specialists for large, complex jobs.
Summary: Part time position responsible for
administrative support of forestry and real estate personnel for a
client-based forest management business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to real estate broker for office management and
development of marketing materials.
- Properly code and enter accounts payables data into forest
- Produce contracts for various forest management activities with
information provided by foresters using standard forms.
- Provide backup on mill and logger settlement processes.
- Enter data as needed into company forest management and accounting system.
- Compose and type routine correspondence and send via US mail,
email, or fax.
- Answer phone calls and provide information or route calls as required.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.