American Forest Management, Inc. (AFM) seeks a forester to join our
forest management team in Northeast Washington. This position will
report to the Spokane District Manager and be responsible for
assisting with all aspects of forest management (planning, harvesting,
roads, and silviculture) on multiple properties under management, as
well as other tasks assigned by the District and Region Manager.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Harvest unit layout under the direction of District Manager or
- Timber cruising data collection and processing
- Visit properties, assess resource concerns, and write timber
- Silviculture planning and contract administration
- Reforestation planning and contract administration
- Participation in industry meetings and landowner educational events
- Overnight travel is required on some projects.
- Other tasks as assigned by the District and Region Managers